This offer expires in...
For more than 20 years, churches across North America have been using the Church Health Report to analyze and improve their church health. The Church Health Report consists of a 160-item questionnaire that measures a church’s perceived health in six purposes of the church: worship, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, prayer, and ministry. Church leaders choose a sampling of the church membership to complete the 30-40 minute survey, and we provide a detailed health report for the church. The process and directions are self-explanatory, and the final report includes suggestions for addressing concerns raised.
What you get:
- Annual church health report plus a coaching call with an expert to analyze your church’s health
- Monthly virtual staff meeting
- Checklist for action & resource for execution
- Vibrant and active community forum, Church Answers Central
- *Bonus #1 – “How to Double the Number of Guests Who Return to Your Church” video series
- *Bonus #2 – “Eight Steps to Creating a Dynamic and Highly Beneficial New Members’ Class” video series
- *Bonus #3 – Six part series of Pastors Roundtable with Dr. Thom Rainer
You can get all of this for just $34.97 per month. That’s just over $1 per day!
Join Church Answers today at $34.97 per month (or $399 annually) and get your annual church health report and coaching call.
Simple, Effective Surveys
Our user-friendly survey tool walks you though 160 questions to form a well-rounded view of your church and its health. The survey tool is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any internet-connected device.
Turn Perception into Action
At the completion of your survey, you’ll be provided with multiple reports that show you where your church ranks on six major aspects of church health along with an average health score. From here, you can make plans to improve weak spots and further increase your church’s strengths.