Kevin and Thom look five years into the future to project what good church leaders will look like then. They provide insights about some steps you can take now to be that great church leader. In part one, they share what you need to know about this new culture to lead in it.
- It’s a post-cultural-Christian world.
- Your community or neighborhood must be your focus.
- There will be more horizontal growth opportunities than ever.
- Receptivity to the gospel has not declined.
- Your core leaders must understand this culture.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.