What you can expect to learn.
- Things you have to get right in a new member class. For instance the time, the schedule, and the length.
- Information that should be included in a new members class like vision, doctrine, church polity, etc.
- Setting attitudes of members in the areas of preferences, styles, unity, and covenants.
- Discovering what you should expect of members in the areas of worship, small groups, ministry involvement, and stewardship.
- Common mistakes churches make in areas of follow up, class facilitators, and the number of class sessions.