What you can expect to learn.
- Millennials (1980-2000): Tech-savvy, slow to become adults, and ethnically diverse.
- The tech revolution has created a culture of individualism, which means specialized relationships for Millennials.
- We have to embrace other ethnicities in service and ministry roles.
- When Millennials are likely to leave the church and when they might return.
- Why is the generation gap larger now than ever before?
- Why the Millennials are a hopeful generation despite all the signs of despair.