Who are the Millennials and how can you reach them?
Reaching the Millennials contains over five hours of online video training. You will gain a better understanding of the millennials and how to reach America’s largest generation.
What you can expect to learn.
- Millennials (1980-2000): Tech-savvy, slow to become adults, and ethnically
- The tech revolution has created a culture of individualism, which means specialized relationships for Millennials.
- We have to embrace other ethnicities in service and ministry roles.
- When Millennials are likely to leave the church and when they might return.
- Why is the generation gap larger now than ever before?
- Why the Millennials are a hopeful generation despite all the signs of despair.
Renowned church strategist Thom Rainer walks you through every step.
With nearly 40 years of ministry experience, Thom Rainer has spent a lifetime committed to the growth and health of local churches across North America.
How The Video Training Course Works
Learn at your own pace
View all the content at once or as you are able to implement changes in your ministry.
Includes video courses, whitepapers, checklists, and study guides.
By purchasing the live course you are purchasing a license to show the content to your entire church staff.
Secure online playback
The course is available through your Church Answers account.
The video content is available to you forever.
We offer a 30-day, no-questions-asked refund policy. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase or the quality of the materials in Reaching Millennials, you have 30 days to get a full refund.
Reaching the Millennials Course Content
The church must reach America’s largest generation.
Every generation will impact how the church reaches the community. The Millennial generation is larger than the Boomer generation, and has seen some of the fastest advancements in online technology. Millennials desire community, and they connect with their community on Facebook, Instagram, and a diverse set of applications on smart phones. The gospel is the same, but reaching the Millennial generation is drastically different than previous generations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us at 615-669-8201 or email [email protected] for assistance.