Why many churches are doing them. Why more churches aren’t.
- Check out the Church Answers Christian bookstore! Shop curated, trusted resources for Christian life and ministry
- For so many leaders, there’s a moment in your personal and professional life where you realize that you’re in your own way.
- You know you need help—and that’s exactly where BELAY comes in.
- But delegating to someone can be intimidating, especially if you don’t know how.
Imagine how your leadership will transform if you…
- Didn’t have to worry about reading every email, scheduling every call, and responding to every request.
- Had more time, energy, and focus to work on things that move your organization forward.
- Achieved big goals for your personal and professional development because you have the freedom to focus on what matters.
To help you get started, BELAY is offering their latest book, Delegate to Elevate, for free.
- With it, learn how to stop diluting your efforts by trusting your team with more responsibility.
- This will empower you to courageously focus on your strengths and delegate your weaknesses—which is one of the things every great leader does.
- In no time, you’ll be back to doing what only you can do: growing your organization.
To get this free eBook, check the show notes, or go to belaysolutions.com/thomrainer