Preaching is a craft, and it takes time to refine your skills. Josh and Sam discuss some key steps they’ve learned over the years. Don’t skip them!
- Praying through your sermon
- Cutting unnecessary parts of your sermon
- Writing out transitions in the sermon
- Landing the conclusion of the sermon
- Sharing the gospel in the sermon
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary builds strong theological foundations for men and women to fulfill God’s calling. They have trained and commissioned more than 46,000 graduates to serve in local churches and global mission fields. Southwestern combines the highest standards of research and scholarship with vigorous training for real-world ministry — missions, evangelism, discipleship, preaching, and worship.