You can smell the new car scent from your house. Your neighbor has a new car, and you are jealous. In this episode, Art discusses why you should stop envying your neighbor’s car. Plus, he talks about how you can get your automobile sinking fund going today.
- The Bible tells us not to envy.
- Keeping up with the Joneses is real.
- Cars are depreciating assets.
- Your neighbors probably used debt to get that car.
- Should I use all my savings for a down payment on a house?
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.