As parents, we want to raise our children to be generous, reflecting God’s generosity to others. In this episode, Art and Taylor discuss why we care about raising generous children and provide some generosity teaching tactics for parents.
1. Use Give. Save. Live. jars.
2. Allow them to give to the church or other areas of interest.
3. Talk about the impact their generosity is having.
4. Take advantage of holiday generosity initiatives.
5. Teach them to give in ways that don’t involve money.
6. Be their visual example of generosity.