2020 is almost over! It is time to get your year-end plan together. And in this episode, we are talking with Talaat McNeely from HisAndHerMoney.com about the year-end money moves you should be making.
Here are the questions we answer:
Question 1: What is the best way to start saving for a child’s future college fund?
Question 2: Should I rent and save 15% for retirement or reduce my retirement savings and put it toward a down payment on a house.
Moves you should make before year-end
- Review your last 12 months of spending
- Obtain a recent copy of your credit report
- Take a look at your debt balances
- Establish new short-term goals
- Assess all of your investments
- Determine your contributions to charity
- Make sure you have sufficient life insurance
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.