A financial blueprint (also known as a budget) is an essential tool to get you financially healthy and to better leverage your resources for the advancement of God’s Kingdom. In this episode, Art and Taylor provide five questions you should ask when building your financial budget.
Ask these questions when building your financial blueprint:
1. Have I prayed about my budget?
2. Does my budget reflect God’s mission?
3. Does my budget help me reach my financial goals?
4. Does my budget reflect what I value?
5. Will my budget draw me closer to God?
2. Income (10x to 12x).
4. Education ($100k for every child).
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.