A recent study showed that 74% of managers say Gen Z is more difficult to work with than other generations. Almost one-third said they had fired a Gen Z employee within 30 days. Here are some suggestions on how Gen Z can avoid getting fired.
1. View work through a biblical lens.
2. Show up on time and be reliable.
3. Be proactive and take initiative.
4. Set the phone down, listen, and ask questions.
5. Be respectful.
6. Be willing to receive feedback.
Free Resources from Christian Money Solutions
More Than Money Facebook Group