Money arguments are common in marriages. How can you and your spouse reduce these blow ups? In this episode, Art helps a listener think through this question.
- Remember God’s design for marriage.
- Acknowledge God didn’t entrust you with money to destroy your marriage.
- Place marital goals over financial goals.
- Recognize money arguments may reveal some deeper issue in your marriage.
- Understand each other’s money personality.
- Give your spouse the grace you give yourself.
- Go somewhere else to talk finances.
Money Challenge—Join the More Than Money Facebook Group. Join a group of men and women just like you who are getting financially healthy for the sake of advancing God’s Kingdom.
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.