We are big on joint accounts for married couples. But is it okay for only one spouse to be on the mortgage? Art and Katie answer this listener question and another listener question about compensating church staff.
Ask one of your church ministers if there is anything you can do for them. And then, if possible, serve them. Reflect God’s generosity to your church ministers this week.
- How can I better compensate my church staff?
- Is it okay for me not to include my wife on the mortgage?
Significant Changes Coming to Your Credit Report
- Most medical debt will be removed from credit reports starting July 1, 2022.
- Buy now, pay later debt can start showing up on credit reports.
- Emphasis on trended data.
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.