In this episode, Art and Taylor consider a listener’s question about renting or buying in their new city. In addition, Art provides some suggestions for how to have a great staycation this summer.
Review the 8 Money Milestones and note what Milestone you’re on. Now is a good time to get back to the fundamentals. Let the Milestones guide you on your journey to financial health for the sake of advancing God’s Kingdom.
- How can I stop paying so much for used cars?
- I’m moving to a new city. Should I rent or buy a home?
7 Ways to Ensure a Great Staycation
- Set objectives for your staycation.
- Make a plan.
- Take advantage of special events.
- Do something you’ve wanted to do for a while.
- Take a day trip.
- Spend more money on entertainment than food.
- Plan a few splurges.
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.