In this episode, I have a conversation with our producer about credit cards. We have differing opinions on them, so I thought it would be fun to talk about our views.
Here are the questions we answer:
Question 1: Several of my peers have been let go where I work. As I precaution, I’m looking for other job possibilities. How should I prepare financially?
Question 2: I have $5,000 saved in an emergency fund, but I can’t find a decent rate on any account. Any suggestions?
- Financial Priority #1: Giving (if you still have income)
- Financial Priority #2: Food and health.
- Financial Priority #3: House.
- Financial Priority #4: Utilities.
- Financial Priority #5: Automobile.
- Financial Priority #5: Other loans.
- Financial Priority #6: Everything else.
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.