Podcast Episode #414
Easter is just around the corner. So today, we take a look at nine keys to being a guest friendly congregation on Easter.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- When you’re looking for an evangelistic opportunity, you’re more likely to see one.
- Easter is a great opportunity for church members to serve. More help is always needed and welcomed.
- If you need more volunteers to serve on Easter, recruit them early. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Pray for those who will join you for worship on Easter.
The nine keys we cover are:
- Pray as you enter the property.
- Park at the most distant spot available.
- Greet people.
- Look for people to help.
- Sit as close as possible to the front of the worship center.
- Sit in the middle.
- Sit closely.
- Volunteer to serve.
- Pray as you leave.
Our friends at Vanderbloemen Search Group help churches and ministries build great teams by finding their key staff, but did you know they have a ton of resources around team building? Their newest addition is The Culture Tool, a free comprehensive staff engagement survey to help you build, run, and keep a great team. It’s brand new and still in beta, so check out TheCultureTool.com to be on the cutting edge of this new tool that will help you improve your church staff culture.
Visit TheCultureTool.com to learn more.
The ministry landscape is changing, and the need for biblical training is more necessary than ever. It’s time to get your Master of Divinity degree. The M.Div —Midwestern Seminary’s flagship degree program — is the primary track for ministry preparation. At just 81 hours, the Midwestern M.Div offers a complete foundation for full-time ministry leaders, offering everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Join other students in vibrant Kansas City as you train in a unique collaborative environment focused on the local church or study online in your current ministry context. Midwestern Seminary is developing a discipleship culture devoted to the local church and committed to God’s unchanging Word. Why not start your training today?
Find out more at mbts.edu/mdiv.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.