Chuck Lawless from the Church Answers team joins us to talk about an exciting new tool created by Southeastern Seminary. The Church Future Indicator is a free tool everyone will want to get ahold of. The tool is helpful and gives great insight into where your church is headed.
- A tool meant to be a motivator, not a discourager
- The need for churches to face reality
- The need for churches to have hope and solutions
- Hint #1: The Primacy of Prayer
- Hint #2: The Great Commission Is Still Great
- A church cannot turnaround until they are ready to face reality.
- The Church Future Indicator tool helps churches see hope for the future.
- Praying churches are led by praying pastors.
- It is a sin to be good when God has called us to be great.
- The Great Commission is still great.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
Vanderbloemen has been serving churches for nine years, but did you know that Vanderbloemen also serves Christian schools, nonprofits, and Christian businesses? So if you’re listening, and you know a Christian school, nonprofit, or values-based business that is hiring, contact our friends at Vanderbloemen for your staffing needs.
For more information, visit Vanderbloemen.com.
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.