We have an incredible interview with Kristyn Getty to talk with her about the new album from Keith and Kristyn Getty, Evensong, which reached number 1 on Billboard in the Kid’s Album category.
- New album released in early October: Evensong: Hymns and Lullabies at the Close of Day.
- Born out of the thoughts, songs, and prayers the Gettys use to close each day with their own family, this project features a mixture of lullabies and hymns to help families and individuals alike declutter the mind and comfort the heart.
- In the week of its debut, Evensong topped the Billboard Charts at #1 in the Kid’s Album category, surpassing the storied soundtrack to Disney’s Frozen 2 for the first time in 36 weeks as the most popular Children’s project in the United States.
- “During these uncertain times, the need for restful contemplation and focusing on the Word of God is more important than ever for Christians throughout the world. I hope these songs help people dwell on the Lord and His promises; to release a burdened mind, to calm a restless heart and point us towards real peace in Christ”
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- How Your Church Can Reach People In a Post-COVID World Ebook
- Evensong project from the Gettys
- Smart Church Solutions
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
The mission of Southeastern Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping Christians to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. One way we like to do that is by giving away free resources. You can get a free copy of Thom Rainer’s E-Book, “How Your Church Can Reach People in the Post-Covid World” by visiting pastorscenter.org/free-books
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.