The subject of giving is one that can be tense in the church. Many pastors and church leaders struggle to equip their congregations to give sacrificially. What is sacrificial giving? How can your church encourage a culture of generosity? Thom and Sam discuss some practical ways to equip your church.
- All believers are called to give generously.
- Preaching alone is not enough to create a culture of sacrificial giving.
- Establish multiple channels for giving.
- Have clear, easy-to-read financial statements.
- Maintain a consistent system of financial accountability.
- Never violate the confidentiality of individual giving records.
- Help people connect personally to the mission of the church.
- If you’re a pastor, you may feel weary in these challenging times the Church is facing.
- Sam has put together a valuable new resource to lighten your load, with tools to help you and your leadership team leverage your strengths and discover hidden opportunities to revitalize your church’s growth.
- The Church Revitalization Checklist is an extremely practical guide with ideas to inspire your congregation and help them step into God’s purpose for your church today.
- You can find more information on this new resource, The Church Revitalization Checklist, by visiting churchanswersresources.com
The Church Revitalization Checklist provides a step-by-step path to a hope-filled future for both you and your church. Popular church expert Sam Rainer will walk you and your leadership team through a seven-point checklist–everything from reconsidering your priorities to evaluating your location and facilities. Learn how to inspire your congregation and help them step into God’s unique purpose for your church today. Check out Sam’s new book at: https://www.churchanswersresources.com
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.