Depending on your definition, most churches fall into the category of established. Thankfully, It is no longer uncool to lead an established church. Thom and Sam talk through five often-overlooked benefits of established churches.
- Current revenue stream (you have at least some resources)
- Predetermined location (you already know where you are called)
- The existing commitment level of people (belonging to a church)
- Existing facility (roof over your head)
- Rhythms and patterns of programming (volunteers in place)
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- How Your Church Can Reach People In a Post-COVID World Ebook
- Revitalize Network
- Cosco & Associates
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
The mission of Southeastern Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping Christians to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. One way we like to do that is by giving away free resources. You can get a free copy of Thom Rainer’s E-Book, “How Your Church Can Reach People in the Post-Covid World” by visiting pastorscenter.org/free-books
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.