Church facilities can cost churches more than they ever imagined. Without continuous assessments and upkeep, facilities can eat up funds that would be best used for ministry. Today, we feature a resource that can help.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- The majority of churches in need of a facility assessment don’t realize their need for it.
- By lowering your church facility expenses, you can provide more money for ministry.
- When the church facility is everyone’s responsibility, they get neglected because they are no one’s responsibility.
- Outside eyes are often necessary to notice needed facility improvements.
The five reasons we discuss are:
- You will have more funds for ministry.
- It is very affordable.
- It is a needed wake-up call for many churches.
- In many churches, there are facility crises about to happen.
- Facilities are often neglected because they are on one’s responsibility
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast
Rainer on Leadership is a member of the LifeWay Leadership Podcast Network
The ministry landscape is changing, and the need for biblical training is more necessary than ever. It’s time to get your Master of Divinity degree. The M.Div —Midwestern Seminary’s flagship degree program — is the primary track for ministry preparation. At just 81 hours, the Midwestern M.Div offers a complete foundation for full-time ministry leaders, offering everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Join other students in vibrant Kansas City as you train in a unique collaborative environment focused on the local church or study online in your current ministry context. Midwestern Seminary is developing a discipleship culture devoted to the local church and committed to God’s unchanging Word. Why not start your training today?
Find out more at mbts.edu/mdiv.
Vanderbloemen Search Group is the premier pastor search firm dedicated to helping churches and ministries build great teams. They’ve helped thousands of churches just like yours find their church staff and are uniquely geared to help you discern who God is calling to lead your church.
For more information, visit WeStaffTheChurch.com.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.