You may have heard it a time or two; the church is the people, not the building. But today, we are talking about the building and five ways your church facility is a tool for ministry.
- It is still the primary place for the gathered church.
- You likely have a lot of unused space during the week.
- One room can make a huge difference.
- Many neighborhoods do not have a community center.
- You can have multiple services on multiple days.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.