Tim Cool from Smart Church Solutions joins Sam and Thom on this episode of Rainer on Leadership to discuss Tim’s new book and how church leaders can be intentional stewards of church facilities.
- We have talked about this concept several times, why write a book?
- Why is now such a critical time for churches to understand these concepts?
- Who should read this book?
- Will this provide all a church needs to know?
- What are the next steps after reading the book?
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Entrusted: A Guide to Intentional Church Facility Stewardship by Tim Cool
- Church Future Indicator
- Smart Church Solutions
- Smart Church Solutions Facebook
- Church Facility Evaluator
- Contact Smart Church Solutions
- Email Tim Cool
- Chasing Vines by Beth Moore
God wants you to flourish. We all know life is not always fun, but it can always bear fruit. Join Beth Moore on a six-session journey to discover what it means to abide in Christ and to bear fruit. The six-session Chasing Vines Group Experience is a topical study you don’t want to miss. For information on Beth’s Chasing Vines book, the group study, and the DVD, go to ChasingVines.com
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.