How can church leaders lead their remote teams with trust? Belay COO, Lisa Zeeveld joins Thom and Sam to discuss how to lead well remotely.
- How can church leaders lead their remote teams with trust – and why?
- What’s one thing you’d recommend church leaders do to make remote employees feel valued and ‘seen?’
- How can remote church leaders learn to embrace conflict?
- What’s one thing that a remote leader often overlooks that you’ve learned is invaluable as a remote leader?
- Is there such a thing as too much communication?
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People by Gary Chapman and Paul White
- Church Future Indicator
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.