Podcast Episode #260
Virtual outsourcing can be a real advantage for churches when used appropriately. We cover nine areas that can save churches time and money in this episode.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- Sometimes it’s better to have someone on the outside do things for you that aren’t core to the ministry of the church.
- Too many leaders hold onto everything, and they start doing things they do not need to be doing.
- An outside search firm doesn’t replace your search committee. It makes the committee more efficient & effective.
- It’s important to have a web developer who understands the unique online needs of churches.
- When outsourcing tasks in the church, make you you partner with church-centric groups.
- Imagine doing your church announcements and people actually paying attention.
- When done correctly, outsourcing can lead to better quality, better stewardship, and a more professional end product.
The nine areas of virtual outsourcing that we discuss are:
- Virtual assistants – eaHELP
- Virtual pastor and staff search process – Vanderbloemen Search Group
- Virtual bookkeeping – MAG Bookkeeping
- Virtual mobile app developers – Twenty:28
- Virtual graphic designers – 99 Designs
- Virtual web design and development – Mere Church
- Virtual webmaster – Render
- Virtual writers – Ellipsis
- Virtual Announcements – Pro Video Announcements
Vanderbloemen Search Group is the premier pastor search firm dedicated to helping churches and ministries build great teams. They’ve helped hundreds of churches just like yours find their church staff and are uniquely geared to help you discern who God is calling to lead your church.
Find out more about Vanderbloemen Search Group by visiting WeStaffTheChurch.com.
Midwestern Seminary, one of the fastest growing seminaries in North America, exists to train leaders For The Church. The local church is God’s “Plan A” for the proclamation of the gospel, and there is no Plan B. And this is Midwestern’s vision and heartbeat—equipping pastors and other ministry leaders who are called to expand God’s mission in the world through the local church. At Midwestern Seminary: they train leaders ‘For The Church.’
Visit them online at MBTS.edu and start your ministry training today.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.