Are you feeling numb to all that is happening around you, the decisions which need to be made, and the responsibilities in front of you? In this episode of Rainer on Leadership, we discuss overcoming the numb feeling and moving forward in a post-quarantine era.
- All leaders can fall flat for a season, but detachment is not the answer.
- Listen more to your confidants than your feelings.
- Find joy in little victories.
- Focus more on relationships and less on strategy.
- Stop blaming individuals and start solving problems.
- Serve your way through the numbness.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- The Post Quarantine Church by Dr. Thom S. Rainer
- Church Future Indicator
- Chasing Vines by Beth Moore
God wants you to flourish. We all know life is not always fun, but it can always bear fruit. Join Beth Moore on a six-session journey to discover what it means to abide in Christ and to bear fruit. The six-session Chasing Vines Group Experience is a topical study you don’t want to miss. For information on Beth’s Chasing Vines book, the group study, and the DVD, go to ChasingVines.com
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.