Podcast Episode #001
- They determine that their integrity would not be compromised.
- They work hard.
- They take responsibility for themselves.
- They are decisive.
- They read a lot.
- They have genuine humility.
- They seek mentors.
- They avoid ruts.
- They have a sense of humor.
- They are goal setters.
At MinistryGrid.com you’ll find more than 1,000 video sessions on topics, ranging from parking ministry to polity, with more added continually. You can even upload your own content, turn off unwanted content, and put your church’s own logo and colors on the site. An intuitive learning management system makes assigning courses and tracking progress a snap. It’s training made simple. For more information and to get three months free, visit ministrygrid.com.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here at ThomRainer.com.
- Mentor: How Along-the-Way Discipleship Will Change Your Life by Chuck Lawless
- Profitable Growth is Everyone’s Business: 10 Tools You Can Use Monday Morning by Ram Charan
- Simple Church:Returning to God’s Process for Making Disciples by Thom S. Rainer and Eric Geiger
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- The Essential Drucker: The Best Sixty Years of Peter Drucker’s Essential Writings on Management by Peter F. Drucker