What you celebrate, you become. And today we discuss ways churches can celebrate how God is working in them and through them.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- We need to celebrate salvations in our churches because it will engender more evangelism by our members.
- Churches should celebrate the gospel impact being made in their communities.
- Other churches are not your competitors. They are cooperating in your church’s mission to reach its community.
- When we celebrate answered prayers, we are celebrating the work of God.
The six reasons we discuss are:
- Ministry volunteers
- Community impact
- Other churches
- Prayers answered
- Involvement in groups
- Bible reading
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast
- Church Answers
- Six Ways a Church Failed the Guest Friendliness Test – Rainer on Leadership #558
- Rob Paul Revitalization Story
- Baptism Sunday Resources
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
Vanderbloemen has 12 Vanderbloemen Differences that allow them to serve their clients better than anyone else. One of those is Theology Matters. Vanderbloemen’s staff has more seminary and theological experience than any other search firm with 250+ collective years of church leadership experience.
To learn more about all 12 of Vanderbloemen’s Differences, visit VanderDifference.com.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.