Church members who are unifying are church members who pray for their church. Today, we discuss seven areas that you can pray for your pastor and church staff.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- The number one way you can help your pastor and church staff is by praying for them.
- Imagine if people spent as much time praying for the pastor’s sermon as they did critiquing it.
- You will burn out in ministry if you rely on your own strength. You have to rely on the Spirit.
- Don’t let your work for God take away from your walk with God.
The seven ways to pray that we discuss are:
- They pray for their protection.
- They pray for their families.
- They pray for their preaching.
- They pray for their physical stamina.
- They pray for their emotional stamina.
- They pray for their walk with God.
- They pray for their clarity of vision.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast
- I Am a Church Member Video Study Guide
- Echo Prayer
- WooMarriage.com/freetrial – Use offer code LEADERSHIP at checkout
Rainer on Leadership is a member of the LifeWay Leadership Podcast Network
Today’s episode is sponsored by Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Midwestern offers more than 25 degrees at both undergraduate and masters level that are fully attainable online. From Business to Bible, Counseling to Christian education, prepare for your future at your own pace and in your own location.
Find out more at mbts.edu/online.
Vanderbloemen has 12 Vanderbloemen Differences that allow them to serve their clients better than anyone else. One of those is Theology Matters. Vanderbloemen’s staff has more seminary and theological experience than any other search firm with 250+ collective years of church leadership experience.
To learn more about all 12 of Vanderbloemen’s Differences, visit VanderDifference.com.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.