Interest rates are on the rise. The stock market recently entered into bear territory. How will a potential recession affect your church? Thom and Sam discuss six ways you can help prepare your church for an economic downturn. Discipleship cannot happen without stewardship, and your budget is a major way to steward the resources of the church.
- Start practicing zero-based budgeting.
- Project revenue before considering expenses.
- Set the budget slightly lower than your actual revenue from the previous year.
- Consider the impact of inflation on the personnel budget.
- Make sure you understand the timing of your expenses for cash flow purposes.
- Be careful with additional debt and new personnel.
Have you encountered the ideas of progressive Christianity but you aren’t sure how to respond?
Popular author, blogger, and speaker Alisa Childers brings you Another Gospel?, the book and curriculum for anyone wanting to explore the nuanced topic of progressive Christianity.
Lee Strobel says “This may be the most influential book you will read this year.”
In a culture of endless questions, you need solid answers. Alisa will show you how to determine—and rest in—what’s unmistakably true.
Visit alisachilders.com to learn more.
Launching next Monday, August 1st!
6 more days to save $100 on enrollment.
Learn more at ChurchAnswers.University