Are you looking to be more positive in the new year? Today we look at how destructive negativity can be for you and your team. On today’s episode of Rainer on Leadership, Thom and Sam discuss the 100 factor of negativity.
- Every negative word has the power of one hundred positive words.
- Negativity has many variants: Cynicism, speculation, misinformation, and selectivity.
- Assume the best. Optimists take people to a better place.
- Keep score. Not of others. Of yourself.
- Avoid correcting others on social media.
- Have a weekly strategy of positivity.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- How Your Church Can Reach People In a Post-COVID World Ebook
- The 100 Factor of Negativity Article – ChurchAnswers.com August 19, 2020
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
The mission of Southeastern Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping Christians to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. One way we like to do that is by giving away free resources. You can get a free copy of Thom Rainer’s E-Book, “How Your Church Can Reach People in the Post-Covid World” by visiting pastorscenter.org/free-books
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.