Churches are slowly beginning to reopen and are desiring to be responsible and safe. Listen in as we discuss the five most common ways churches are adding space for social distancing.
- They already have space, but they are providing new seating patterns.
- They are adding overflow rooms.
- They are adding Sunday morning services.
- They are adding services other than Sunday morning.
- They are alternating attendees.
Resources in today’s episode:
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.