Pastors typically go through five major tenure stages at a church. Sam and Thom look at the implications of each stage.
1. Honeymoon: Years 0 – 1
2. Trials and Crisis: Years 1 – 3
3. Realignment: Years 3 – 5
4. Growth: Years 5 – 12
5. Mystery: Beyond 12 Years
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.
- The NLT Streetlights New Testament is a visually compelling, easy-to-understand resource for churches, ministries, and individuals.
- Linking to remarkably creative audio and video resources, the NLT Streetlights New Testament explains Christian truth to young people and serves as a basic discipleship tool for ministries. Its unique tone and approach to the gospel have strong appeal for those in an urban culture.
- The feature content focuses on helping the reader engage the Word of God. The Corner Talk features answer these key questions: Who is God? Who am I? What do I do?
- This New Testament also includes QR codes that link to the entire Streetlights New Testament Audio Bible, as well as to visually compelling teaching videos.
- Learn more at https://www.tyndale.com/sites/streetlightsnewtestament/