Through our research, we’ve heard from the unchurched about things believers do that make them bristle the most. On this episode, Thom and Sam discuss a few of the most abrasive turn-offs.
- Confuse me with gossip and bad behavior.
- Mislead me with inconsistent messaging about your church.
- Patronize me with trite spiritual answers to real problems.
- Avoid me because I don’t believe the same things you do.
- Bore me with lackluster worship and ministries.
- DaysSpring and Tyndale have partnered together to bring you this encouraging Bible in the NLT translation.
- The DaySpring Hope & Encouragement Bible amplifies twelve indisputable truths about who you are in Christ such as you are known, you are blessed, and you have a reason for hope.
- These truths equip you to recognize and embrace your treasured place in God’s heart.
- Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to face any challenge, step into your toughest calling, and live the adventure God has for you.
- These Bibles include
- 250 Dayspring reflections
- 52 full-page devotionals
- And a full-color interior
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.