What would happen if everyone showed up at church at the same time? The Rainer on Leadership team will tackle this question and help us understand the 64% factor.
- Understanding the meaning of the 64% factor
- Breaking the cycle of lower expectations
- Dealing with the oft-repeated statement, “The church is the people, not a building.”
- Being willing to make the changes to give everyone an opportunity to participate in gathered worship.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- “What If All Our Church Attendees Showed Up at the Same Time? Five Thoughts” by Thom S. Rainer
- FREE Church Answers Bronze Membership
- Church Future Indicator
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.