All churches have leadership challenges, regardless of size. Small churches are not easier to lead than large churches. Large churches are not easier to grow than small churches. But they are different. When pastors move from one size of church to another, they have to adapt.
- Formalities and structure increase
- Leadership approaches shift from one-on-one conversations to group settings
- There are fewer family-run churches of 150 people
- Micromanagement will kill you
- Diplomacy becomes more of a need
- Check out the Church Answers Christian bookstore! Shop curated, trusted resources for Christian life and ministry.
- Nothing beats digging into the Bible for yourself. After all, there’s life in the words of Scripture. But if your Bible study habits have been stale or maybe nonexistent, where do you even begin?
- Introducing Logos 10: the new release from the leaders in digital Bible study. Logos takes you beyond Bible reading into deep studying of Scripture.
- Want to do a Bible word study? Prep a sermon? Understand a difficult passage? Start (and actually finish) a Bible reading plan? Do all that and more with the study tools and theological library in Logos 10.
- With it, you can uncover biblical insights whether you have five minutes or five hours. And the new Logos is lightning fast on desktop, web, and mobile. It has a sleek, modern look that helps you focus on what matters—Scripture.
- Any book is now an audio book on L10 mobile.
- Visit Logos.com/churchanswers to find the best Logos package for you.
FOMO. Influencers. Instagram. TikTok. YouTube.
This new year, help parents have the tough conversations about social media. Equip the parents of teens in your ministry to join the conversation on what it means to navigate modern teen culture through social media platforms and to interact with both Christians and non-Christians in a way that is reflective of the gospel.
Grab a copy at your favorite bookstore of Axis’ updated Parent Guides to Social Media and equip parents to cultivate lifelong conversations with their teens!