Thom looks at new data from Lifeway Research that powerfully depicts the changing landscape of American congregations, particularly in terms of size. In part 1, he tries to grasp the meaning of these new categories.
- The new smaller church: under 50 in worship attendance (31%)
- The new mid-size church: 50 – 99 (37%)
- The new larger church: 100 – 249 (24%)
- The new very large church 250 + (8%)
- Check out the Church Answers Christian bookstore! Shop curated, trusted resources for Christian life and ministry at https://churchanswers.christianbook.com/
- Nothing beats digging into the Bible for yourself. After all, there’s life in the words of Scripture. But if your Bible study habits have been stale or maybe nonexistent, where do you even begin?
- Introducing Logos 10: the new release from the leaders in digital Bible study. Logos takes you beyond Bible reading into deep studying of Scripture.
- Want to do a Bible word study? Prep a sermon? Understand a difficult passage? Start (and actually finish) a Bible reading plan? Do all that and more with the study tools and theological library in Logos 10.
- With it, you can uncover biblical insights whether you have five minutes or five hours. And the new Logos is lightning fast on desktop, web, and mobile. It has a sleek, modern look that helps you focus on what matters—Scripture.
- Centralize all your former MS Word sermons and catalogue into L10.
- Visit Logos.com/churchanswers to find the best Logos package for you.
- For over 30 years, The Life Recovery Bible in the New Living Translation has helped nearly 4 million people take important steps toward a new life.
- It has become essential to those starting or running recovery groups at churches or within communities.
- It brings Twelve Step recovery back to its original source—God’s Word.
- Each feature in The Life Recovery Bible leads readers to powerful resources for recovery found in the holy Scriptures.
- Co-edited by Stephen Arterburn, founder of New Life Ministries, The Life Recovery Bible is a unique tool that returns the focus of recovery to Scripture where people can encounter a God of love and restoration.