There are those out there who need to focus on expenses and creating a budget. But there is another segment struggling to figure out how to create more income. Thom and Sam talk with Art Rainer about his new book, Find More Money, and why Christians are reluctant to talk about earning money?
- Why are Christians reluctant to talk about earning money?
- What do most Christian financial experts write and talk about?
- What are some reasons people need to find more money?
- What is a side gig?
- What are some of your experiences helping people find more money?
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Church Future Indicator
- Find More Money – Art Rainer
- Find More Money video
- The Money Challenge: 30 Days of Discovering God’s Design For You and Your Money by Art Rainer
- The Marriage Challenge: A Finance Guide for Married Couples by Art Rainer
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.