At ChurchAnswers.com we have been walking with many church leaders who desire to open the window of opportunity presented as a result of the pandemic. Thom and Kevin Spratt discuss several reasons why church leaders have an incredible opportunity ahead of them.
Why Church Leaders Have an Incredible Window of Opportunity
- Change has been a constant during the pandemic.
- Your church members have been exposed to a variety of churches.
- Church members likely have a new sense of what really matters.
- You as a leader have learned to lead through change better.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- West Bradenton Baptist Church – Way Maker featuring Dee Black with Pete Siracuse
- Church Future Indicator
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.