Having someone walking along with you in ministry is important. Today we discuss how a coach can specifically help you as you look to lead a revitalization.
- Outside perspective helps you see your ministry impact from a different vantage point.
- It’s important for you to have someone in your life who has been through more than you to help you process decisions.
- If you’re coaching someone in ministry, your number one job is to encourage them.
- Too many pastors are starving for encouragement.
The eight reasons we cover are:
- For an outsider perspective
- For wisdom and counsel
- For encouragement
- For venting
- For resources
- For a break and breather
- For the family
- For dealing with the complexity of culture
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.