It’s unreasonable to expect everyone to agree with everything you say. In fact, if you’re doing your job well as a pastor, taking firm stances and having a clear vision, then you will likely have dissent. In most cases, this dissent is not an omen of malevolence, but rather a sign of trust. Thom and Sam discuss why it’s not a bad thing that everyone doesn’t always agree with you.
- Over a long tenure, you won’t even agree with yourself.
- Apathetic compliance can create a dangerous echo chamber.
- Unheard dissent can become explosive.
- You’re not perfect and need the accountability.
BELAY – Accomplish More. Juggle Less.
Virtual Assistants. Bookkeepers. Web Specialists. Social Media Managers.
Everything you need to transform your work.
- The New Believer’s Bible is uniquely designed to help new Christians read, study, and understand the Bible.
- It includes features that help Christians develop and deepen their faith, while providing a foundation for their new life in Christ.
- At the heart of this Bible is the trusted and easy to understand New Living Translation.
- Combine that with notes and resources that answer the “Where do I go from here?” question and you have a Bible that is perfect for helping new believers, people returning to the faith, and even seasoned believers to take that next step in their faith through God’s Word.