On today’s episode of Revitalize & Replant Thom Rainer and Kevin Ezell talk about the five most common times of conflict in church revitalization.
- When you change the music
- When you change the name of the church
- When the newberries are the same number as the oldberries
- When an iconic part of the facilities is changed or eliminated
- When you go against the power group
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.