We are talking about hope today. There are many pastors who are concerned about what the church will look like in the post-pandemic era. Mark and Thom share five reasons pastors should have hope in this new chapter of ministry.
- It is still Christ’s church
- Your community is likely to know you better after the pandemic due to the live-streaming exposure
- Prayer ministries grew during the pandemic
- The community likely recognizes more today the importance of the local church
- God sustained during the pandemic, and He is not going away
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.