Many churches going through a revitalization have limited resources. Digital tools may seem to be a luxury they neither need nor can afford. But Kevin and Thom discuss five digital tools that are important without breaking the bank.
1. The church website can be simple and affordable.
2. Forget the complexity of social media. Choose one platform and stick with it with a simple plan.
3. Your church members have email addresses. Use them.
4. Your church members have mobile numbers. Text them.
5. QR codes are the present, not just the future.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.