We all agree that prayer is both mandated and powerful. We likewise agree that the collective prayers of church members, called corporate prayer, are important. Mark and Thom offer five simple ways a church needing revitalization can become a greater praying church.
1. Make certain prayer is a vital part of worship services.
2. Find your prayer warriors in the church and ask them for ideas.
3. Preach and teach the importance of corporate prayer.
4. Have special seasons of prayer in the church.
5. Share stories of answered prayers.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.