For many years, congregations have watched as their facilities become dated, costly, and less-used. Kevin and Thom discuss this issue and offer insights about churches that have seen their facilities become much more Kingdom-efficient.
- Do a thorough evaluation of your facility.
- Look at the community demographics and psychographics.
- Find ways to use the facilities to meet community needs both for free and for fees.
- Re-imagine what a community-centric facility would look like.
- Find a champion to lead initiatives.
- Take one step at a time.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.