Mark Clifton’s book, Reclaiming Glory, has been a foundational book for church revitalization. In this podcast, Thom interviews Mark about the release of the updated edition of the book. You will not want to miss some of the nuggets Mark drops. Those nuggets will be powerful tools for your church.
1. Why did you update Reclaiming Glory?
2. What does “reclaiming glory” mean for church revitalization?
3. Why should we even care about dying churches?
4. What are some keys to successful church revitalization?
5. Why is a revitalized church a “gospel legacy?”
- “Reclaiming Glory, Updated Edition: Creating a Gospel Legacy throughout North America” by Mark Clifton
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.