Pastor Mike Rubino of Cornerstone Bible Church on Long Island joins us to share his story of revitalization outside the Bible Belt.
- Pastors often find that one of the biggest obstacles to church revitalization is themselves.
- Church revitalization cannot occur without prayerful dependence on God.
- Reaching people outside the Bible Belt is the same as inside the Bible Belt: meet people where they are in minister within your local context.
- Pastors need compassion for the people they serve.
- In church revitalization, you need to expect that conflict will come.
About Mike Rubino
As the Lead Pastor of Cornerstone Bible Church on Long Island, Pastor Mike has a deep desire to help build a multi-cultural and multi-generational church that continues to grow both wide and deep. His educational background includes a B.A. in Psychology, M.B.A. in Management, Ed.D. in Educational Administration, Leadership, and Technology, and an M.A. in Theology.
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Cornerstone Church Revitalization Conference
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.