We are seeing many smaller churches become healthier and make great strides for the gospel. In this two-part series, Thom and Mark first look at the attitudinal shifts that took place with leaders of these smaller churches on the rise.
1. Understanding the micro-business revolution.
2. Resisting the attitude of “smaller is inferior.”
3. Resisting the attitude of basing your worth (and the worth of your church) on the size of the church.
4. Resisting the attitude that smaller churches have insufficient resources.
5. Resisting the attitude of comparison.
- “Reclaiming Glory, Updated Edition: Creating a Gospel Legacy throughout North America” by Mark Clifton
- COMING SOON! Episode #289: “The Rise of the Small Church – Part 2: Action Shifts”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.