Focusing on one thing makes you make decisions on both what to do and what not to do. That often leads to greater results.
Some highlights from today’s episode:
- Many church leaders do not feel like they are accomplishing something unless they are busy.
- Church outreach programs and ministries need time to take root. They often produce long term results.
- When our lives get complex, we tend to panic, get frustrated, or withdraw.
- Small ministry wins in a church can create excitement and momentum for even bigger growth.
The six reasons that we discuss are:
- You have to begin somewhere
- Complexity leads to confusion and complacency
- Helps the heart and attitude of the leader
- The power of low-hanging fruit
- Makes you focus on what really matters
- Helps you to say no
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Revitalize Bundle
- Revitalize Network
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Scrappy Church and Reclaiming Glory.